Market Visit – Bilbao
November 21 @ 08:00 - November 23 @ 18:00
Registration to the conference is closed through Norwegian Offshore Wind- but you can still register for the seminar.
For conference tickets please see: https://www.congresoeolicomarino.com/inscribete-ya
We have been given an opportunity as Norwegian Offshore Wind to attend Offshore Wind Energy Congress in Bilbao from 21. November – 23. November. You can register for the conference by clicking here or at the bottom of the page.
Great market opportunities arising
Spain and Portugal have set ambitious targets in offshore wind. By 2030 Spain expect to have 3 GW of offshore wind capacity installed, while Portugal is planning an auction for offshore wind project with the capacity of 10 GW. Most of the wind farms are expected to be floating. The regulatory frameworks for both countries are expected to be adopted in 2023
Together with the Basque Energy Cluster, Super Cluster Atlantic Wind, CLUERGAL, Norwegian Offshore Wind are arranging a Spanish-Norwegian seminar “Meet & lunch with developers and EPCIs”. The seminar will take place on 23rd of November at 14.00 in the Offshore Wind Energy Congress in Bilbao.
This seminar is free of charge, and as NOW member you also get a 170 euros discount for the conference ticket!
Why should you attend:
– Conference where you could listen to and meet the major players in the Spanish offshore wind market, and you will have the opportunity to B2B meetings with attending counterpart.
– Seminar with free lunch, where you will meet developers such as Simply Blue, and EPC(I)s such as DOF Subsea and Havfram.
– Team up with attending companies from several clusters in Spain.
The venue will be restaurant at the tower in the Bilbao Exhibition Center.
Introduction and lunch
Presentation: Acciona (tbc)
Presentation: Simply Blue
Presentation DOF Subsea
Presentation Cobra (tbc)
Presentation Subsea7/Fred Olsen Offshore Wind (tbc)
Presentation Havfram (tbc)
Presentation Navantia (tbc)
To effectively connect to the attending companies at the conference and seminar, we advise you to send us a pitch (5 slides – presentation in pdf) with the following features:
1. Who are you? Description of the company.
2. What do you do? (Unique selling points).
3. What are you looking for? Partners/customers.
4. What ambitions do you have in offshore wind?.
5. What experience do you have in offshore wind market.
What we need from you:
– Register for the seminar (checkin).
– Send your company pitch to Tor.Arne.Johnsen@offshore-wind.no by Friday 18th of November.
– Register for B2B meeting in the conference registration B2B-platform. (The link for registration will be sent to by the organisers).