To strengthen the cluster we have established nine working groups. If your organization is a member of the cluster, you can show your interest by registrer for one or more working groups. If you have input for further groups, please notify us. If you have requests regarding a specific working group, feel free to contact the leader of the group, or the cluster administration. The working Groups are arranging meetings, workshops and other activities.
- Home market (Leader: Knut Vassbotn, Deep Wind Offshore)
- Market Irland/Scotland (Leader: Alfred Risan, MRC Global Norway)
- Market Spain/Portugal (Leader: Einar Tollaksvik, Saga Subsea)
- Market Italy/Greece (Leader: Gunnar Birkeland, Source Galileo Norway)
- Market France (Leader: Tore Hafte Staalelsen, RTS)
- Market Japan (Leader: Carl-Petter Halvorsen, Seasystems AS)
- Market Sweden (Leader: TBA)
- Market South Korea (Leader: TBA)
- Market Polen/Baltics (Leader: TBA)
- Market US (Leader: TBA)
- Port & Infrastructure (Leader: Turid Storhaug, Windport AS)
- Contracts (Leader: Jørn Uggerud, Advokatfirmaet Hjort)
- Health, Safety and Environment (Leader: Jesper Jonø, RelyOn Nutec)
- R&D (Leader: Kristin Guldbrandsen Frøysa, Universitetet i Stavanger)
- Financing (Leader: Ivar Slengesol, Eksportkreditt)
- Maritime Operations, Installation, O & M (Leader: Joacim Buch Andreassen, Aker Solutions)
- Simulation and Digitalization (Leader: Magne Berg, PAS)
It is possible to registrer for more than one working group.
Working Group Leader - Market Sweden
Working Group Leader - Market South Korea
Working Group Leader - Market Polen / Baltics
Working Group Leader - Market US
Working Group Leader - Contracts
Jørn A. Uggerud is a lawyer and partner in the law firm Hjort DA in Oslo, and has three decades of experience with contract law, company law and transaction-related assistance to clients in Norway and abroad, both privately owned companies and publicly owned companies and agencies.
Joacim Buch Andreassen
Working Group Leader - Maritime operations, installation, operations & maintenance
Marine Operation Manager at Aker Solutions. He has a long experience in marine operations also from positions as Operational Director Subsea at Solstad Offshore and Master on Construction Vessels.
Our goal is to increase profits by cooperating on innovation and market opportunities in offshore wind.
Cluster Manager Arvid Nesse. PHOTO: Arne Vatnøy/Norwegian Offshore WindCluster Manager Arvid Nesse looks back at 2022, a year of many offshore wind milestones in Norway and abroad.Dear member, What a difference a year makes! 2022 will for ever be remembered as a year...
SOV design by Vard, who leads the Ocean Charger project.The Norwegian Government awarded Vard Group and the Ocean Charger project partners 38 million NOK for developing future offshore charging solutions for zero-emission operations.Out of the 200 project outlines, 50...
PHOTO: Thor Nielsen/NTNUEmployees in the oil and gas industry have much of what it takes to build up the offshore wind industry in the coming decades. The Norwegian University of Science and Technology now offers an introductory course in offshore wind for oil and gas...