Our goal is to increase profits by cooperating on innovation
and market opportunities in offshore wind.
The Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum an Energy has given METCentre the concession to test SeaTwirl´s ground breaking floating vertical turbine.
It can be difficult for the industry to navigate in the continuously growing jungle of EU initiatives and opportunities. Norwegian Offshore Wind has increased the capacity of EU knowledge by acquiring a second EU advisor to the team.
News from the web
- Stackable Floating Wind Foundation Gets ABS Nod
- Subsea7 and Siemens Energy to Develop Subsea Hub for Floating Offshore Wind
- Portugal Identifies Areas for 10 GW of Offshore Wind
- First Hollandse Kust Noord Turbine Parts Arrive in Eemshaven
- TenneT’s North Sea Grid Sees 29 TWh of Offshore Wind Transmitted in 2022
- Ikea owners and OX2 win key approval for gigawatt-scale Swedish offshore wind
- ‘Most of US’s offshore wind pipeline may not be installed’ – report
- War in Ukraine and policy boosts 'mean more renewables' – BP outlook
- Renewable investors buy large Croatian wind farm
- ‘No time to lose’ for planning US offshore wind transmission
- Portugal unveils zones for 10GW of floating wind ahead of milestone tender
- Portugal proposes areas for more than 11GW of offshore wind
- Adani 'fraud' row | Billionaire chasing 'world's cheapest green hydrogen' hit by $70bn stock rout
- Brazil watchdog clears TotalEnergies for record $800m green power swoop
- Shell gets new green energy chief as Huibert Vigeveno given beefed-up role
Norwegian Offshore Wind Members map
Our goal is to increase profits by cooperating on innovation and market opportunities in offshore wind.
Cluster Manager Arvid Nesse. PHOTO: Arne Vatnøy/Norwegian Offshore WindCluster Manager Arvid Nesse looks back at 2022, a year of many offshore wind milestones in Norway and abroad.Dear member, What a difference a year makes! 2022 will for ever be remembered as a year...
SOV design by Vard, who leads the Ocean Charger project.The Norwegian Government awarded Vard Group and the Ocean Charger project partners 38 million NOK for developing future offshore charging solutions for zero-emission operations.Out of the 200 project outlines, 50...
PHOTO: Thor Nielsen/NTNUEmployees in the oil and gas industry have much of what it takes to build up the offshore wind industry in the coming decades. The Norwegian University of Science and Technology now offers an introductory course in offshore wind for oil and gas...