Our goal is to increase profits by cooperating on innovation
and market opportunities in offshore wind.
The Norwegian Minister of Trade and Industry today presented an export strategy for offshore wind. The industry is satisfied that the government is now taking the action needed to ensure that Norway will be a leading force in floating offshore wind.
Selected Norwegian companies get exclusive access to markets through these export programs by Innovation Norway.
Martine Farstad is joining the Norwegian Offshore Wind team. Her excellent competence within EU and EEA will make sure our members are in the best hands when navigating in the EU grants.
News from the web
- Siemens Gamesa Loses UK Patent Dispute over GE Haliade-X Offshore Wind Turbine
- Fugro Quest Launches, First Stop Norfolk Offshore Wind Project
- Keels Laid for China’s First Service Operation Vessels
- RES Wins Saint-Brieuc Offshore Substation O&M Contract
- LIVE BLOG: Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference 2022
- Brazilian steelmaker Gerdau and renewables firm Newave join forces for 2.5GW wind and solar
- German wind sector braces for ‘excess proceeds’ levy
- UK judge rules Siemens Gamesa offshore wind patent ‘invalid’ in GE case
- Construction kicks off for 500MW wind in South America
- Vestas wins big wind turbine orders in Asia Pacific
- 'Politically attractive' | Germany plans to buy majority stake in grids giant TenneT: reports
- 'Monumental step'| Construction starts on giga-scale Canada-to-US clean power trunk line
- Corporate America ramps solar installs to 19GW with tech and retail giants taking lead: SEIA
- 'The fork in the road is upon us' | Fast-track transition could keep world near Paris targets: BNEF
- 'Little clarity': US industry groups take issue with first rules over $369bn climate law
Norwegian Offshore Wind Members map
Our goal is to increase profits by cooperating on innovation and market opportunities in offshore wind.
Manager of METCentre Arvid Nesse. PHOTO: Arne Vatnøy/Norwegian Offshore WindThe Marine Energy Test Center (METCentre) has today been licensed to test four new offshore wind turbines on the Norwegian west coast.- This expansion strengthens Norway's position as an...
Spain has high ambitions for offshore wind. Here is Haizea manufacuring offshore wind towers in Bilbao. PHOTO: Arne Vatnøy/Norwegian Offshore WindWe are organizing a study trip for Norwegian companies who want to learn more about the offshore wind market and coming...
PHOTO: Arne Vatnøy/Norwegian Offshore WindTogether with our partners Innovation Norway and NORWEP we invite 15 companies to join the program Global Growth Offshore Wind Japan.Japan is an emerging market for offshore wind. In October last year, the “Sixth Strategic...